Just So You Know

Let me start this by saying if at any time you read a message that compels you to a response, by all means... feel free to continue the learning. You DO NOT have to leave your real name or any name for that matter. When you click "post a comment" or however it reads, you have 3 options. Once on the actual comments page, you'll see prior replies as well. Then there's the 'leave a comment' field. Under that are CAPTCHA and 'choose an identity' (name) options. CAPTCHA is designed to slam SPAM as well as let me know a human is posting vs. a computer generated response. Again, I do not consume beef nor pork so SPAM is not welcomed. Even a photograph of it bothers me. Ok, not really but you get my point and hence you will see the moderation message when you've finalized your post. The identity/name options are as follows:

1) Log-in using (drop down menu for those registered with those services)

2) Nickname and URL - allows you to choose any name and/or link your site to it

3) Anonymous (you can use it but I still have the right to decide if it gets published publicly or not - GOOD FOR ME - YAY!!)

So there ya go. Send me $49.99 if you use these instructions in your own BlogSpot. Cash, cashier's check, money order and Western Union accepted 24/7. :D

Monday, December 29, 2008

So much to say, not sure how to say it...


You ever been there? You have a heap of things to say and then... nothing or you become uncertain in how what you say will turn out?? I've been put in that predicament since April and I'm not usually this verbally closed in. I USUALLY say what's on my mind and go from there. I do have a sensitivity to alienating and/or hurting people's feelings but this is much different. I'm being put in a competitive "you don't know knowing" situation from someone who SHOULD be educating. Let me say that this year is going down as the quietest year ever for me. I mean, I'm the one who calls the coupon senders and fusses about receiving a coupon that expires 4-5 days from when I received it. So for me to get in to this battle of the one sex type crap I'm being lured into, I'll sit back and let my actions do all the speaking. I'm being told I need to stand my ground and make people respect me and maybe it's true.

I've always been an actions girl so words roll of my back... normally. But this year, I had a rude awakening on just how far people will go to continue to put you down when they are down themselves. Misery loves company and I guess I'm not showing them any so they have no were to run nor hide. I decided to do more listening this year and damned if I did not hear more than I eve would in 26+ years. WOW!! And when you hold people in high regard and they fall from grace... what do you do? What happens when you go behind the curtains to see what's really been hiding all that time?? WOW!! As I always say, GOD give you no more than you can handle. Sadly, I can't change my lost feelings for those I once had deeper feelings for. I see now that folks will do loads of things to cover their own azzes while making more of an azz of themselves. When it's the people you think are close to you is when it hits lie a brick.

Thank you GOD for keeping my mouth closed, my brain in tact and my strength stronger than any rock you made. Most importunately, thank you GOD for keeping my heart safe and me nearer to YOU!!


Graphic courtesy of UMiss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Criticism, Feedback and/or Suggestions Always Welcomed!! Anonymous posts are moderated and reviewed for allowed public content guidelines.