New video from Recording Artist Izza Kizza.
Just So You Know
1) Log-in using (drop down menu for those registered with those services)
2) Nickname and URL - allows you to choose any name and/or link your site to it
3) Anonymous (you can use it but I still have the right to decide if it gets published publicly or not - GOOD FOR ME - YAY!!)
So there ya go. Send me $49.99 if you use these instructions in your own BlogSpot. Cash, cashier's check, money order and Western Union accepted 24/7. :D
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
(Taken from Jervis' Tumblr)
1. Chasing success is like trying to squeeze a handful of water. The tighter you squeeze, the less water you get. When you chase it, your life becomes the chase, and you become a victim of always wanting more.
2. If you refuse to change your job (if you dont like it), the only sensible thing you can do is practice loving it every day.
3. Enjoy everything that happens in your life, but never make your happiness or success dependent on an attachment to any person, place, or thing.
4. The more you see yourself as what youd like to become, and act as if what you want is already there, the more youll activate those dormant forces that will collaborate to transform your dream into your reality.
5. Most people are searching for happiness outside of themselves. Thats a fundamental mistake. Happiness is something you are, and it comes from the way you think.
6. You are in a partnership with all other human beings, not a contest to be judged better than some and worse than others.
7. Life is never boring, but some people choose to be bored … boredom is a choice.
8. Treat yourself and others with kindness when you eat, exercise, play, work, love, and everything else.
9. Money like health, love, happiness, and all forms of success that you want to create for yourself is the result of living purposefully. It is not a goal unto itself.
10. The opposite of courage is not so much fear as it is conformity.
11. Try viewing everyone who comes into your life as a teacher.
12. Forgiveness is the most powerful thing you can do for yourself. If you cant learn to forgive, you can forget about achieving true success in your life.
13. There are limits to material growth, but there are no limits to inner enlightenment.
Sunday, October 11, 2009
... TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
Yeah, on October 2 I managed, thanks to the grace of GOD, to awaken... again. Starting another year of what I hope is continued living, loving, learning... and yep... computing.
Thank you ALL who've stood the test of my time and your own!!
Any October/Libra babies out there... I'm still celebrating... til Oct 31. *laughs*