Just So You Know
1) Log-in using (drop down menu for those registered with those services)
2) Nickname and URL - allows you to choose any name and/or link your site to it
3) Anonymous (you can use it but I still have the right to decide if it gets published publicly or not - GOOD FOR ME - YAY!!)
So there ya go. Send me $49.99 if you use these instructions in your own BlogSpot. Cash, cashier's check, money order and Western Union accepted 24/7. :D
Friday, April 25, 2008
I gave him a birthday of April 25th 1988 after his once owner "Reesie" said he might have been born in February. Is that the most awesome thing for a cat to have lived 20 years? Now, I admit... they have not been all glam and glory but he's survived all of it no damn doubt. I've been around my cat longer than A job has lasted, a man... wait he's outlasted a........(never mind) and longer than some residences. WOW. And where is he now? Asleep right next me - CLOSE. My significant others were always so jealous of him. Sad....
Also, I've known/met people who despised cats to no end, those who feared cats in general and those who liked them but... well Prentis ended up getting phone calls, cards, gifts and even visits from those very same people. He's like his Mom, people friendly. (giggles)
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
DARN U BRE!! (laughs)What I was doing 10 years ago?
I was working for the quasi-government in a house in a quite neighborhood with a beautiful black cat and all was calm. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, dem days.....
Five things on my to-do list today:
2. do some house chores I promised to do yesterday
4. play with the water hula hoop, ok re-learn how to hula hoop for a smaller waist prior to the summer...
5. more snacking (doesn't seem to help that waist line now does it?!?!)
Five Snacks I enjoy:
1. Chocolate Fudge Pop Tarts
2. Graham Crackers
3. Snack Wells Devils Food Cookies (I normally hate the SW line but those.... OMGoodness. I can't find the non-fat free soooooooooooo)
4. Vanilla Wafers
5. Something salty right after I eat all those sweets. Like Salt & Vinegar potato chips by UTZ.
Five Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Pay every MF'ing bill I have off, my IMMEDIATE family has and find more damn bills to pay so I'll never have any again - EVER!!
2. Build a one level (for the cat who's 20 soon) multi electronic home
3. go to VEGAS (this stays as Bre said it in the same spot I would have placed it)
4. I can't put it here but I know what this one would be and you don't. NAH!!
5. throw a huge party ( like Bre's idea with...) and invite the celebs who's boards/forums/MySpace's I chat on MOST.
Five of my bad habits:
1. sucking my teeth
3. Re-think/replay ish over and over again
4. Stare uncontrollably
5. Get real quite when angry
Five places I have lived:
Five jobs I have had (in no real time order):
1. quasi government
2. lickHERsto clerk
4. customer service
5. independent contractor
What I'd like to be doing in 25 years?
I'm bumping this to 5 and I'd like to be independently wealthy knowing my parents are too and my siblings as well. I'd like to be totally traveling across the globe and not just via the computer.
Now, I am supposed to tag someone else... hmmmmmmmmm.... oh kayoz?????????????
Friday, April 18, 2008
I managed to see Mr. Super Hero Baby after his concert last night. I had so much humor out there prior to him leaving the Arena, I might have had about as much comedy as they did inside. Anyhow, I'll post more later but here's my pics in the meantime.
BTW - I forgot to mention (now that I know) I was standing right next to "Snoop" from The Wire as she was getting VIP entrance, I guess it was. Anyhow she walked and talked with Katt outside after he did the meet and greet thing with us. She talks JUST like she does on the show and is just a hard core too. I had to watch some stuff so I could be a wee more informed. If I would have known who she was I know I would have taken some pics for all the show supporters. I do plan to pick up her book, 'Grace After Midnight'.
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Missing In Action... yep, I sure was. I just had and still have stuff going on offline that needs utmost attention. Plus, no one misses me anyhow - tell the truth. I do read every Blog I list here and a couple others in my search travels when time permits. I have message boards/forums to tend to as well. Just not enough energy to type. Movies I've seen lately - Jumper, I Am Legend, No Country For Old Men, The Red Violin, Vanishing Point and something else I can't recall right now. Black Poker Stars Invitational has been a real yawner with Katt and without. I can't recall what else I needed to say except I like knowing one facet about Mr. Obama whether he wins or not. YESSSS for us!!
Anyhow, I am sleepy as... so I'll Blog-in some other time hopefully having more to say. I miss ya'll!!!!!!
PS - you instrumental music lovers out there, look up Tim Eyermann's work and Absoflutely by Alvin Fischer Sr. (who lives right around the corner from my parents) and tell me what you think.