DARN U BRE!! (laughs)What I was doing 10 years ago?
I was working for the quasi-government in a house in a quite neighborhood with a beautiful black cat and all was calm. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, dem days.....
Five things on my to-do list today:
2. do some house chores I promised to do yesterday
4. play with the water hula hoop, ok re-learn how to hula hoop for a smaller waist prior to the summer...
5. more snacking (doesn't seem to help that waist line now does it?!?!)
Five Snacks I enjoy:
1. Chocolate Fudge Pop Tarts
2. Graham Crackers
3. Snack Wells Devils Food Cookies (I normally hate the SW line but those.... OMGoodness. I can't find the non-fat free soooooooooooo)
4. Vanilla Wafers
5. Something salty right after I eat all those sweets. Like Salt & Vinegar potato chips by UTZ.
Five Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Pay every MF'ing bill I have off, my IMMEDIATE family has and find more damn bills to pay so I'll never have any again - EVER!!
2. Build a one level (for the cat who's 20 soon) multi electronic home
3. go to VEGAS (this stays as Bre said it in the same spot I would have placed it)
4. I can't put it here but I know what this one would be and you don't. NAH!!
5. throw a huge party ( like Bre's idea with...) and invite the celebs who's boards/forums/MySpace's I chat on MOST.
Five of my bad habits:
1. sucking my teeth
3. Re-think/replay ish over and over again
4. Stare uncontrollably
5. Get real quite when angry
Five places I have lived:
Five jobs I have had (in no real time order):
1. quasi government
2. lickHERsto clerk
4. customer service
5. independent contractor
What I'd like to be doing in 25 years?
I'm bumping this to 5 and I'd like to be independently wealthy knowing my parents are too and my siblings as well. I'd like to be totally traveling across the globe and not just via the computer.
Now, I am supposed to tag someone else... hmmmmmmmmm.... oh kayoz?????????????