Just So You Know

Let me start this by saying if at any time you read a message that compels you to a response, by all means... feel free to continue the learning. You DO NOT have to leave your real name or any name for that matter. When you click "post a comment" or however it reads, you have 3 options. Once on the actual comments page, you'll see prior replies as well. Then there's the 'leave a comment' field. Under that are CAPTCHA and 'choose an identity' (name) options. CAPTCHA is designed to slam SPAM as well as let me know a human is posting vs. a computer generated response. Again, I do not consume beef nor pork so SPAM is not welcomed. Even a photograph of it bothers me. Ok, not really but you get my point and hence you will see the moderation message when you've finalized your post. The identity/name options are as follows:

1) Log-in using (drop down menu for those registered with those services)

2) Nickname and URL - allows you to choose any name and/or link your site to it

3) Anonymous (you can use it but I still have the right to decide if it gets published publicly or not - GOOD FOR ME - YAY!!)

So there ya go. Send me $49.99 if you use these instructions in your own BlogSpot. Cash, cashier's check, money order and Western Union accepted 24/7. :D

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Bad Mood Cometh

Awwww yeah, gurlygurl is in a tizzy, a pissyfit as well as a pure FUNK and I don't mean the George Clinton kind either. The day started beautiful as I said my Hello's to the Almighty like always. I was still in bed at that point you see. When I finally placed my feet in my purple clogs (thanks Sis), I realized I had not slept well and it was all because of some lil creatures I can't see. No, not fleas nor bedbugs but who gives a rats tail when they didn't bring food, $$ for their stay nor music OK? So of course I'm not sure what's biting me but it's not pretty at all. See, I do not like The Spirit Above's lil pesky creatures at all. I will hurt anyone and myself trying to get away from them - FAST. Plus being allergic to bee stings doesn't help either, ya know. Sooo.... I get in the "let's get the day started" mode when I realized something else... I was graciously (inserts lots of sarcasm here) given 2 warning tickets last week and one of them has a 10 day deadline. Guess what? That deadline is either today or tomorrow. Arrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhh...

So I put my Xzibit hoodie on and my Xzibit scarf because it just fits the mood and begin what I can begin. I get Katt's CD for inspiration of some kind and I'm off and running, ok... almost. Ms Jackie-of-all-Trades goes to get her trusty tool boxes (yes you read right BOXES) that most men envy and tries to replace the 2 light bulbs that are gonna cost me a revoking of the DL. EEEEEK!! I tear down the section I need to to get the lower brake light and finally after a hour it's all done. Then I look up at the third light and say "this looks real easy" while reading the manual as well. So off I go to hunt down some Allen (sp?) wrenches - you know those box or 5 sided wrenches - YOU KNOW!! I must have over 50 of every size imaginable and wouldn't you know - not that one. Grrrrrrrr..... I have a keychain of all small sizes that I can not find ANY WHERE. Grrrrr....... Ok, so I decide to get on down to the local car parts and flash my lashes to see if I can "borrow" said tool. So somewhere in between me jamming to Money Mike and putting up all the tools... the car battery decides to take a nap. WTF??????????????????

And so, this is my very first anger unmanaged post and hopefully my last. I'll just sit this off and PRAY that the battery is just taking a lil nap vs. being ready for the battery cemetery. I know the day is going to get better because I'm going to eat. It just makes me feel better even if I am stuffing it in my mouth without breathing...

And how is your day going? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Criticism, Feedback and/or Suggestions Always Welcomed!! Anonymous posts are moderated and reviewed for allowed public content guidelines.