Just So You Know

Let me start this by saying if at any time you read a message that compels you to a response, by all means... feel free to continue the learning. You DO NOT have to leave your real name or any name for that matter. When you click "post a comment" or however it reads, you have 3 options. Once on the actual comments page, you'll see prior replies as well. Then there's the 'leave a comment' field. Under that are CAPTCHA and 'choose an identity' (name) options. CAPTCHA is designed to slam SPAM as well as let me know a human is posting vs. a computer generated response. Again, I do not consume beef nor pork so SPAM is not welcomed. Even a photograph of it bothers me. Ok, not really but you get my point and hence you will see the moderation message when you've finalized your post. The identity/name options are as follows:

1) Log-in using (drop down menu for those registered with those services)

2) Nickname and URL - allows you to choose any name and/or link your site to it

3) Anonymous (you can use it but I still have the right to decide if it gets published publicly or not - GOOD FOR ME - YAY!!)

So there ya go. Send me $49.99 if you use these instructions in your own BlogSpot. Cash, cashier's check, money order and Western Union accepted 24/7. :D

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I survived my birthday, thank you GOD!!

Of course you can tell this as I am making a post, eh? It was a beautiful eventful (widens eyes) day. I was all over the place that day and have managed to continue to be blessed to keep it movin'. I've always been eating some pretty good food with desserts added in. Still looking for the customary celebratory drink... (HELP) Sooooooooo... since then I've been to the Ebony Fashion Fair Show in Washington, D.C. on Sunday (Oct. 12, 08). It was a rocky start and after geting bumped backwards, I still was blessed to be in the house at all. Vance & Vince (see post below) were the Masters of Ceremony and stayed for a couple hours. I managed to get a few photos that turned out pretty good. Then, to my dismay, the battery was not full enough to initialize my new CD for the camera. Ugggggggggggggggh. I left the other battery in the charger. So I missed some nice shots of beautiful outfits. Oh well.... I was glad that Maryland was represented with not only a person from Clinton, MD (my stomping grounds) but one from Waldorf, MD as well. Waldorf is right down the road - RIGHT!!!!

Nothing else has been up that I really can get into but me working as best I can. With the economic structure the way it is, I am frigtened for the people in and around my income level and below. Where are we going in these trying times?? I don't GOD even knows!?!?! It's so confusing but it feels like the makings of a Great Depression of 2008. Now the next part of the situation is that we have a person of color coming in the midst of all of this inbetween being a human being... period... despite his color. If a white person doesn't survive this mess if in office, then it would be ok. But a person of color - I beleive - will wear this forver as will our race. Sad as it may seem, this is the very real of it iin America. I feel for all people of color now because I believe we will have to live up to expectations way beyond the boundaries set.

Pray for Global Peace, pray for me and you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Criticism, Feedback and/or Suggestions Always Welcomed!! Anonymous posts are moderated and reviewed for allowed public content guidelines.