Just So You Know

Let me start this by saying if at any time you read a message that compels you to a response, by all means... feel free to continue the learning. You DO NOT have to leave your real name or any name for that matter. When you click "post a comment" or however it reads, you have 3 options. Once on the actual comments page, you'll see prior replies as well. Then there's the 'leave a comment' field. Under that are CAPTCHA and 'choose an identity' (name) options. CAPTCHA is designed to slam SPAM as well as let me know a human is posting vs. a computer generated response. Again, I do not consume beef nor pork so SPAM is not welcomed. Even a photograph of it bothers me. Ok, not really but you get my point and hence you will see the moderation message when you've finalized your post. The identity/name options are as follows:

1) Log-in using (drop down menu for those registered with those services)

2) Nickname and URL - allows you to choose any name and/or link your site to it

3) Anonymous (you can use it but I still have the right to decide if it gets published publicly or not - GOOD FOR ME - YAY!!)

So there ya go. Send me $49.99 if you use these instructions in your own BlogSpot. Cash, cashier's check, money order and Western Union accepted 24/7. :D

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Where in the world is Di??

Here me isssssssssssssssssssssss. (laughs) I know, I have not Blogged-in since what seems a mighty long time going on previous posts. I started one yesterday and I just realized I could go back and add on to it. Oh what the heck, I might as well continue here. If you haven't noticed, I added David Duchovny's Blog (over to the left there) because it fascinates me people of his magnitude have time... THAT MUCH... to think much less type. It's all in lower case and he even takes time to explain why. WOOOOOOW. I love it when the celebrated ones talk to us when they can. I'd rather have that than an autograph any day. I can remember words to conversations very well like words to songs but where a piece of paper is?!?! Oh no, just forgetaboutit. (haahaaaaaahhhhhhhhha)

And Ms. Bloggetto (Ghetto Blogger) has stumbled on a very provoking of the thoughts on race and it's matters. I'm not going to say any more... just drop the link. Race Matters by Michael Datcher

Ok, I said I was not going to say any more but that was in regards to the link ONLY. You know darned well I have more to say. I think I talk in my sleep but since I'm single I can't verify this and lucky for me, neither can you. Prentis said he'll never tell. (CUL) So what's been up with me? Well, I've been a weee busy offline like traveling, continuing to nurse Prentis back to better health (so far so good until 3 today - arrrrgggghhhhhhhhhhh), trying to be a very patient Ant (vs. Aunt) to a gadget driven nephew from the umbilical cord (arrrgghhhhh the terrible 10's) and just still trying my damndest to enjoy life. Whenever I attempt to think I'm having it rough, I can watch the opening of the news every single day and get a hellavah reminder how blessed I truly am no matter. I'm still working on the passport/get out of MD for good?? issue believe you me. Other than that... still saying my prayers to the One Most High for everything. Even the pimples I'm getting at THIS age in my ears and my hairline and my back and my.......................................

Make today a splendid day, hear me??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Criticism, Feedback and/or Suggestions Always Welcomed!! Anonymous posts are moderated and reviewed for allowed public content guidelines.