Just So You Know

Let me start this by saying if at any time you read a message that compels you to a response, by all means... feel free to continue the learning. You DO NOT have to leave your real name or any name for that matter. When you click "post a comment" or however it reads, you have 3 options. Once on the actual comments page, you'll see prior replies as well. Then there's the 'leave a comment' field. Under that are CAPTCHA and 'choose an identity' (name) options. CAPTCHA is designed to slam SPAM as well as let me know a human is posting vs. a computer generated response. Again, I do not consume beef nor pork so SPAM is not welcomed. Even a photograph of it bothers me. Ok, not really but you get my point and hence you will see the moderation message when you've finalized your post. The identity/name options are as follows:

1) Log-in using (drop down menu for those registered with those services)

2) Nickname and URL - allows you to choose any name and/or link your site to it

3) Anonymous (you can use it but I still have the right to decide if it gets published publicly or not - GOOD FOR ME - YAY!!)

So there ya go. Send me $49.99 if you use these instructions in your own BlogSpot. Cash, cashier's check, money order and Western Union accepted 24/7. :D

Thursday, July 31, 2008

An Extreme (Makeover) Foreclosure & The Racist Remarks

As I'm reading some remarks about the foreclosure of The Harper Family's Atlanta home, it makes me angry. Some of you have been reading my discord via the IMDb relating to the people I support and I've not been very nice to say the least. I need to slow my nerves as I think how much of a historical event has been brewing since Mr. Barack Obama landed on the Presidential scene. The Blog linked above is one of many existing that has me in outrage in this day and age that I am. I love what Katt had to say about racism and the racist that exist right now. But to further put this in my own terms as you have and/or may see, white racist... we did not ask to be Black. We had NO choice in the matter people. GOD made us from the same sands s/he made you. So what s/he went under the tree and gathered the makings of you and then proceeded to the shorelines of say Jordan to make us. AND????????????????

WE ALL WERE CREATED BY GOD - WHO BY THE WAY IS COLOR-LESSSSSSSSSS.

So to sum this up, forgive me if you see my rants but I stand FIRM on being the proudest person of color RIGHT NOW and I WILL fight verbally for the right to have life just as every other shade of the color spectrum has done for ions. Get over yourselves white people who are racist. Your 10th generation Great Grandmother may have some of this beautiful brown color in her bloodline too. I know and accept where the white lies in my lineage and it's very close not of my choosing but by GOD hand. And... if there should be not a speck of color that you know of, know this no matter... GET OVER YOURSELF AS WE'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Criticism, Feedback and/or Suggestions Always Welcomed!! Anonymous posts are moderated and reviewed for allowed public content guidelines.